“Carla Hall, approaching 60, humorously embraces aging sans Botox, prioritizing skincare and facials for a radiant lifestyle.”
- Carla Hall, former cohost of “The Chew,” is approaching her 60th birthday with a positive attitude towards aging.
- She won’t opt for Botox injections, expressing a preference for an “easy-peasy” lifestyle.
- Hall doesn’t judge those who use Botox but acknowledges she’s not good with maintenance and considers future affordability.
- Despite potential consequences, she humorously mentions her face dropping quicker than her breasts but remains firm in her decision not to pursue Botox.
- Embracing her age, Hall values understanding and meeting the needs of her skin at this stage of life.
- She is comfortable with wrinkles, crow’s feet, and laugh lines, viewing them as natural signs of aging and a reflection of a joyous life.
- Hall’s laugh lines and deepening dimples signify her happiness and acceptance of the aging process.
Ayo Edebiri’s heartfelt SNL debut with Jennifer Lopez, emotional moments.