Travis Kelce revealed on The Pat McAfee Show that he and Taylor Swift’s romance began several weeks before she joined the game on September 24, 2023.
- Travis Kelce reveals that he and Taylor Swift’s romance began weeks before she attended his game on Sept. 24, 2023.
- The Kansas City Chiefs tight end shares details on The Pat McAfee Show about knowing Swift for close to a month before the game.
- Kelce had invited Swift to the game, and she has attended 12 of his games since then.
- He expresses enjoyment when Taylor supports him at games with family and friends.
- Kelce acknowledges the unexpected attention their relationship has brought but says he’s having fun with it.
- Rumors of their romance began when the athlete attended Swift’s Eraser Tour and attempted to give her his number.
- Kelce explains his disappointment at not being able to give her a personalized bracelet due to her busy schedule.
- He admires Swift’s work ethic, which they share in common, as revealed in an interview for WSJ. Magazine.
- Kelce won’t attend the Grammys to support Swift due to his football practice commitments.
- The couple’s relationship has been a “crazy, crazy ride” according to Kelce.
- Swift is nominated for six Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year, Record of the Year, and Song of the Year.
- Kelce expresses his wish to attend the Grammys to support Swift but mentions his commitment to football practice.
- The Chiefs, led by Kelce, will face the San Francisco 49ers on Feb. 11 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas.
Read Now Related Post: Lenny Kravitz reflects on his 35-year music career in a People magazine cover story.